WHO WE ARE
Jean-Paul is a seasoned strategist, a social engineer and a creative force. Over the past twenty-five years, he has developed and fine-tuned a support service to assist municipalities and non-profit organizations in aligning multiple funding streams to design and build major infrastructure projects.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
Our clients benefit from a wealth of project development experience as we guide them through every step of the long-haul process of capital project development. We help communities and non-profit organizations build sustainable, optimal and well-positioned projects that contribute to the well- being of community life and regional economies.
WHAT WE DO
We provide tailored and seamless services in philanthropy, sponsorship and government funding. Our work involves implementing multiple methodologies and strategies to secure both public and private funding for the full implementation of your projects.
We also offer in-house project management support to assist our clients in achieving projects from design to construction. The scope of our work includes the development and construction of multifunctional sports and community facilities, tourism infrastructure, arenas, concert halls, museums and nursing homes.
WHY WE’RE UNIQUE
Our consultancy approach is unique and hands-on as it fully integrates every aspect of project development in a seamless process. Clients retain our services for the following expertise:
- Needs assessment
- Vision development
- Project planning
- Business model development Project marketing
- Corporate relations Community/stakeholder consensus building
- Executive coaching
- Fundraising and Philanthropy Naming rights
Sponsorship programs Government relations and funding
Functional and technical program management
- Interdisciplinary team building Project management
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
- Hospice South-East New Brunswick (Hospice SENB)admin2019-08-20T01:02:20+00:00
Hospice South-East New Brunswick (Hospice SENB)
- Transcanada Trail (Fox Creek to Dover segment) Dieppeadmin2019-08-20T01:05:24+00:00
Transcanada Trail (Fox Creek to Dover segment) Dieppe
- Moncton Cathedraladmin2019-08-20T01:14:04+00:00
- Jean-Daigle Centreadmin2019-08-20T01:11:21+00:00
Get in Touch
759 rue Main Street, Suite 202
Moncton, NB, E1C 1E5